Changes have been implemented effective 1/23/2017 that involve the Medico carriers in SureLC.
All channels of Medico will now be processed under one carrier name in SureLC, "Medico". This includes the following carrier channels that all use the very same contracting forms:
- Medico Ins Co
- Medico Corp Life Ins Co
- Medico Life and Health Ins Co
How does this affect my agency?
- Medico Corp Life Insurance Company - This carrier has been RETIRED.
- Medico Ins Co - This is the go-forward carrier, that has been RENAMED to simply "Medico".
Any agencies that have been processing contracts under "Medico Corp Life Insurance Company" will need to add the new "Medico" carrier selection to their SureLC account.
To add "Medico":
- Go to your Agency Setup page
- Select the Carrier Tab
- Select the "AVAILABLE" button
- Search and select "Medico"
- That's it!
If your agency has been processing contracts under "Medico Ins Co", there is NOTHING you need to do for this transition. The name has simply changed in SureLC effective 1/23/2017 to "Medico".