How do I PRESET our Recruiter Signature so it's not missed when submitting the contract request to the carrier?
Designating upline signatures within your carrier settings will streamline the workflow. No more headaches receiving a NIGO response because an Upline signature was missing.
- Login to SureLC.
- Select Carriers in the navigation menu Settings section.
- Select the desired Carrier from the Selected Carriers list. For this example, American General (Life) will be selected.
- Select the HIERARCHY tab on top of the page and then scroll down until you see the Signatures section.
- Select the cell on the Recruiter row in the name column. In the Edit Signature window choose a person within your Producer list to store as the signor role.
- Once you find the desired signor, choose the the Select button to save. Changes made to the Hierarchy are saved automatically after updating the hierarchy.
** Important Note: Please ensure you select and save a signor for each hierarchy schedule you've created. This includes the default schedule and any other additional schedules where you want to add the signor as the information added to the hierarchy applies to each individual schedule. **
Why do some carriers have a Signature section while others don't?
This really depends on how the upline signature was coded for the selected carrier. We have 2 options for this:
Option 1) When using "Certified By" coding we map to the Principal list and default to the first person in the list on the last step of the contract processing workflow (in the signature section). When coded this way the carrier will not have a default signature button.
Option 2) When there is a "Signatures" section for the carrier schedule, signature labels map from the full producer list and can be pre-set in the schedule settings.
Please note we prefer to use option 2 whenever possible. But in many cases, we apply option 1 when the signor person represents the very top of the hierarchy.
Most Upline signatures can be preset in your schedule settings. Such as Recruiter signatures, Direct
Upline signatures, and many other middle hierarchy signature roles.
Only those that require the very top Upline signor are mapped to your Principal list and default to
the first person in the Principal list. They'll be listed as "Certified By" signature roles in the last step
of the contract request.
Although they default to the first Principal in the list, you'll have complete flexibility in changing that
signor person to someone further down in the Principal list of your account.
However, this signor role cannot be preset in your schedule settings. it would need to be selected with
each request if the primary principle does not apply"