There are multiple functions available to manage producers in SureLC. Login to SureLC, then click Info & Appointments.
Adding Comments or Marking Producer Records
SureLC provides a couple tools to note records and filter or search records.
Adding Comments to the Producer's info card allows quick reference to important notes about the Producer.
- Comments could be related to following up with the agent (Such as checking on production levels for a future date).
- Noting personal details (such as: Enjoys golfing).
- Click on the comment section from the Producer Label.
- Type any Comments in the field provided.
- Select ADD COMMENT.
Marking a Producer allows you to sort through your Producer list. Reasons to mark producers include:
- Archiving them from your database.
- Following-up for outstanding requirements.
- Inviting them to an outing.
- Click on the comment section from the Producer's info card.
- Select MARK.
To view all Marked Producers:
- Go to your Producer List.
- Select the Filter button at the top of the page .
- Select MARKED PRODUCERS in the list.