1. The Agency Worker sends the Request Review on step 3 of 5 or step 5 of 5 in SureLC:
2. Once the email is sent, the producer gets an email that includes the link to click to access SureLC.
3. After clicking the link in the email, the producer is taken to the web version of SureLC. The producer logs in using the last 6 digits of their SSN and date of birth. This information needs to match what shows in the producers SureLC profile on the NIPR Tab.
4. Once logged in, the producer answers the appropriate misc. carrier questions, if needed, then clicks Next. The producer has to answer at least all required questions, denoted with an *, before the Next button in the upper right hand corner of the screen will activate. ***Note: Not all appointment requests initiated by the agency on the producers behalf will include this step. Some carriers do not have any misc. questions that need to be answered.***
5. Once the Misc. Questions are answered and the producer clicks Next, he/she will be taken to a screen that shows all of the contracting paperwork.When reviewing carrier paperwork, the producer scrolls through the forms all the way to the bottom of the screen, then presses Confirm in the upper right hand corner followed by Apply My Signature.
6. Once completed the producer gets confirmation that their review completed successfully and that your agency has been notified. The producer will also have the option to download the completed contracting forms by clicking the Download button and saving the bundle to their PC.
On Step 1 you can replace the producer's email address with your own. If you replace the producer's email address with your own and click eMail Request Link, you receive the email notification described in Step 2. You can then forward the email from your inbox to the producer's email address.
The benefits of forwarding the email are:
- Preventing the email from being filtered to your producer's spam or junk folder because the email originates from an @surancebay.com email address.
- You can add additional information to the producer when forwarding the Request Review email.
Once a producer has reviewed the paperwork, an email is sent to the email address designated within Agency Setup for your SureLC account.
The video below shows what the producer must do to confirm their appointment request:
Under no circumstances are you allowed to "Confirm" the paperwork for your producers. You jeopardize your agency's ability to continue using SureLC, and you may be subjected to dealing with carriers' compliance departments. See Important Notice Regarding Carrier Review of Contracting Paperwork.