This section covers information related to inclusion of E&O Declaration Pages within SureLC Contracting Bundles.
WHY ISN'T THE E&O DECLARATION PAGE INCLUDED?
Certain carriers don't require the E&O Declaration Page to be included with Contracting Paperwork submitted. These carriers accept the representation of E&O Policy information directly on their contracting forms.
Sometimes, you may have a producer who has an E&O insurance policy for which they're covered under. However, the E&O Declaration Page provided to the producer doesn't include the producer's name. This can cause problems when the carrier receives the paperwork.
If the carrier is not requiring actual proof of policy but ends up receiving a copy in the bundle, they're required to complete a full due diligence on the policy information. If the declaration page doesn't state the producer's name, but rather the company/firm the agent represents, the carrier may delay the appointment process to retrieve further details on the E&O policy.
WHY ISN'T THE E&O POLICY INFORMATION INCLUDED ON CONTRACTING PAPERWORK?
SureLC only applies E&O policy information to the PDF Contracting forms when the producer's E&O insurance is in an "Active" status. This means, that the expiration date found within the producer's profile is later than the date with which you're processing contracting paperwork.
WHICH CARRIERS DOES SURELC NOT INCLUDE THE E&O DECLARATION PAGE FOR?
- Athene Annuity and Life Company
- Athene Annuity & Life Assurance Company of New York
- Principal Life Ins Co
- Principal National Life Ins Co
- Prudential Annuities Life Assurance Corporation
- Prudential Financial
- Prudential Ins Co Of America
- Reliastar Life Insurance Company
- Reliastar Life Ins Co of New York
- Security Life Of Denver Ins Co
- Voya Insurance and Annuity Company (VIAC)
- Voya Retirement Insurance and Annuity Co (VRIAC)