This section covers information related to inclusion of a W-9 form within SureLC Contracting Bundles.
WHY ISN'T THE W-9 PAGE INCLUDED?
Certain carriers don't require a W-9 form to be included with Contracting Paperwork submitted. There are a couple reasons this may occur.
- In some instances the carrier may have included language in their contracting forms to eliminate the need for this extra form.
- In other cases the carrier only requires a W-9 for entity types that are earning commissions directly from the carrier. In these instances a W-9 will not produce in the bundled package for LOA Solicitors or Institutional producers.
CARRIERS SURELC DOES NOT INCLUDE A W-9 AT ALL
- American Equity
- Gerber Life Insurance Co (Medicare Supplement Products)
- Mutual Of Omaha Ins Co
- Omaha Insurance Company
- Omaha Life Insurance Company
- Security Life Of Denver Ins Co
- United of Omaha
- Minnesota Life / Securian
- Western United Life Assurance Co
CARRIERS SURELC DOES NOT INCLUDE A W-9 FOR LOA SOLICITORS
- Athene Annuity and Life Company (Formerly Known as Aviva)
- Banner Life
- Gerber Life Insurance Co (Fixed Life Products)
- Golden Rule Ins Co
- United Health One
- William Penn Life Ins Co Of New York