To Create an Affiliation Link in SureLC, follow these steps:
1. Login to SureLC and from the home screen select Agency L&C Setup.
2. Select the Admins tab on the bottom left corner of the screen. Please note ONLY office managers will have access to this tab. When enabled the Affiliation section will be displayed in the right pane as shown.
Please Note: If you don't see the Affiliations section, send an e-mail to email@example.com requesting access to the Affiliations feature.
3. To create a new affiliation click the Add button in the affiliation section. Enter the name of the new affiliation in the field provided and click Save.
***Please note: If the Affiliation you want to use is already in your list of Affiliations, skip to Step 4***
4. After adding the new affiliation, click the Add Config tab (it's along the bottom right-hand side of the screen).
5. On the Add Config Tab, click on the blue Affiliation name button showing under the Value column, then choose the Affiliation you just created.
6. Use the check boxes within the table to configure the link to show the information you want to display to your producers who will be registering through the registration link. The selected settings will determine what new producers will see on the registration screen. For example: If you don't want the name of your agency displayed on the registration page, and instead want to show the affiliation name make sure that Visible is unchecked on the agency row and affiliation is checked on the affiliation row.
Because you are setting this link up for a specific affiliation, you more than likely do not want producers to change the Affiliation on the registration screen. If this is the case, make sure that Editable is unchecked next to Affiliation.
7. Optional Settings
Invitation CC & BCC can be used to copy one or more agency workers on producer self registrations. Whenever an email address is added to either of these fields an email notification will be sent to the address whenever a producer completes a self-registration via the affiliation registration link. You can also choose a default option for DBA type on the producers DBA Tab. For example, if you want all producers registering using this link to default their DBA Tab to Individual, choose Individual in the DBA drop down. If the producers who will be registering via this link should choose the business type on their own, choose None.
The example below shows the DBA Tab choice set to Licensed Only Agent. When choosing Licensed Only Agent, you then need to choose the business entity for which they are soliciting.
8. After completing the link configuration, click on Copy Direct Link. If it looks like nothing happens when you do this, do not panic. Pressing Copy Direct Link placed a copy of the link to your computer's Clipboard so you can paste it wherever needed. For example, you can paste the link into an e-mail to your downline or to your IT guy to place on your website.
9. For every affiliation link you create, test it to make sure the link works correctly. After clicking Copy Direct Link, open a new tab in your internet browser, right click in the address field, choose Paste, then load the page. This takes you to to the SureLC login screen where you can verify your settings.
10. Save this page as a bookmark or favorite in your internet browser. This way you can easily get the link without having to go into SureLC to re-configure; you can load the bookmark, click in the address field, choose Copy and then paste the link wherever you need it, be it for an e-mail or other electronic form. To shorten the link in an email you can easily embed it to something like "Click Here" which will be redirected to the full link.
11. When producers use this link to register in SureLC under your agency, they are automatically added to your SureLC account with the designated affiliation.
***For more information about using Affiliations in SureLC, click HERE***