SureLC provides a means of tracking processing contracts to help organize the various stages and follow-up with the carrier and Producer.
Only open contract status requests are tracked in the Work Inbox. When the request is either moved to a Completed status or discarded, the request is removed from this workflow.
Open Contract status:
- BGA/AGENCY - Requests awaiting the BGA/Agency to complete and submit to the carrier.
- PRODUCER - Requests awaiting activity from the Producer to proceed.
- CARRIER - Requests submitted to the carrier and awaiting carrier approval.
Closed Contract status:
- COMPLETED - Requests approved by the carrier.
- DISCARDED - Requests that were initiated, not approved or are no longer relevant, and have been discarded.
Choose your Workflow view
Select how you would like to view your open contract requests.
- Group by Carrier
- Group by Producer
View how many contracts are open and filter your work inbox to focus on a specific contract status or date range.
- Choose a status option.
- Your Work Inbox list displays those contracts with the selected status.
- To sort your list in a selected date range, select ALL.
Filter your report further to check status with each carrier in one follow-up phone call.
Double click the carrier or any status within the carrier record to display the Producer list corresponding to your selection.
- Double clicking the carrier name - Displays all producers with an open status request with this carrier.
- Double clicking the Agency count - Displays any producers with an open agency status request with this carrier.
- Double clicking the Producer count - Displays any producers with an open producer status request with this carrier.
- Double clicking the Carrier count - Displays any producers with an open carrier status request with this carrier.
Click status in each record to add a new comment. Only the most recent comment posted displays in this page.
- Select NEW Status corresponding to the new comment being posted by selecting one of the radio button options.
- Add your notes in the comment section.
- If you don't want the comments to display to the Producer, select DO NOT SHOW TO PRODUCER .
- Click SAVE
Comments posted in the Work Inbox transfers to the Producer Appointment record. See the following example screenshot.
What does a YELLOW and GREEN status button mean?
- If the status button is GREEN , it means the contract was requested in the last 24 hours
- If the status button is YELLOW , it means the contract was requested in the last 3 days.
- If the status button is RED , it means the contract was requested over 3 days ago.
Review/Re-process the contract
- Click the pencil in each record to open the contract request which takes you to step 1of 5 in the contract process.
- To return back to the Work Inbox report, click QUIT.
Once a contract changes to a CLOSED status (Completed or Discarded), the record is removed from the Work Inbox.