Agency Training Preparation
On behalf of everyone at SuranceBay, we appreciate your business and look forward to working with your agency.
At this point our office should have contacted you to schedule your agency's training webinar. Follow these instructions so our training call is as productive as possible.
Training Setup – Rather than watching us do the training, it's more productive for us to walk you through using SureLC. Therefore, the primary person at your agency responsible for licensing & contracting should host the meeting.
· The primary L&C person should login to the training meeting from the computer that they will run SureLC.
· Join.me will be used for the training session for screen sharing. We will enable for this person to host the meeting. It's important that the presenter setup a free join.me account or if they already have a join.me account be logged into that account before connecting to the join.me session to ensure they will be able to share their screen. Instructions on how to setup the free account will be included with the training calendar invite.
· If you use a conference room to host the meeting, make sure the computer used during the training session has the SureLC software installed. (Click Here) for download instructions.
Agency Codes for Carriers – Part of the initial training in SureLC includes setting up default hierarchy and compensation schedules to eliminate redundant data on carrier transmittal pages. Select three of your high volume carriers and gather the following data.
· Your Agency's assigned carrier codes. These reflect the contract number the carrier assigned to your agency as the upline on your Producer's contract requests.
· The typical street level you intend the carrier to pay out to your agents. Ensure the level is in the same language the carrier recognizes.
Example: Banner Life has levels indicated as AB80, or AB85, or ABNCA etc.....
Sample Producers – During your training session, you will add a producer to SureLC. If possible, this producer should be your Agency's Signing Officer.
Make sure your sample producer has an active state insurance license. Also have the following data available. Use our prepared setup packet (Click Here) to gather this information.
· Social Security number & date of birth
· Email address
' Resident state license number
· Phone #, Fax #, and Cell #
· Residential & mailing address
· Date of AML training completion, Provider Name, web portal user id & password if available, AML certificate if available
· Voided check (saved as a PDF)
· E&O insurance certificate (saved as a PDF)
· A signed Signature Authorization form. (saved as a PDF)
We have several articles and videos you can look through for reference. We encourage reviewing this before the training. These training materials are available for quick reference by selecting HELP on your SureLC home page.
· Click Here to view these helpful training articles.
If you have any questions before the training webinar, please contact us.
SuranceBay Support Team