When you receive an email from your agency asking for you to confirm an appointment request, you can follow these instructions to complete your review and apply your signature.
1. Once you have received the email, click on the link to open the appointment request.
3. After clicking the link in the email, you are taken to the web version of SureLC. You must log in using the last 6 digits of your SSN and date of birth. If you can not log in, please contact your agency.
4. Once logged in, answer the appropriate miscellaneous carrier questions and click Next. You must answer all required questions, denoted with an *, before the Next button in the upper right hand corner of the screen will activate. ***Note: Not all appointment requests initiated by the agency on your behalf will include this step. Some carriers do not have any miscellaneous questions that need to be answered.***
5. Once the miscellaneous questions are answered and you have clicked Next, you will be taken to a screen that shows all of the contracting paperwork. When reviewing carrier paperwork you must scroll all the way to the bottom of the screen, through the forms, then click Confirm in the upper right hand corner followed by Apply My Signature.
6. Once completed the signed paperwork will be ready for your agency to submit, and you will have the option to download the completed contracting forms by clicking the Download button and saving the bundle to your PC.
Your agency will be notified of your confirmation automatically. There is nothing left for you to do. If you have any questions, please contact your agency.
The video below shows what you must do to confirm your appointment request: