"Why is it that when I am processing contracting paperwork for American General (AIG), the Recruiters signature is not showing in the Recruiter section of the contracting forms?"
Did you choose the Recruiter while processing? Follow the steps below to remedy.
- Go to the producers Appointments page. (under Info and Appointments, click on Appointments on the producers Profile Card)
- Double click on the producers AIG appointment request and go all the way to Step 5.
- There is a drop down under Signatures in the upper right hand corner of the screen. You have to choose the Recruiters name from this list.
- Preview the form and you will now see that Recruiters signature where it needs to be.
"But wait, I did choose the Recruiter from the drop down an his/her signature is still not showing."
Then something is wrong with the Recruiters Signature Authorizationform (is if there is one). Follow the steps below to remedy.
- Go to the Recruiters SureLC profile and click on his/her Scan Tab.
- Is there a Signature Authorization form listed there? If not, it will need to be added using one of the methods described HERE.
- If there is a Signature Authorization form listed, double click on it and make sure there is actually a signature in the box at the bottom of the form. If it is blank, SureLC is applying a blank signature to the AIG forms. Once again, use one of the methods described HERE to fix.
"Ok, there is a Signature Authorization form on his/her profile and there is a signature in the box at the bottom of the form, but it's very light, almost impossible to see. What do I do?"
You have the ability in SureLC to Enhance a producers signature, or darken it, so it will show up better on carrier paperwork. HERE are the instructions.