From time to time, it might become necessary for you to Discard an appointment you have requested through SureLC. To do this, follow the steps below.
1. Log in to your SureLC profile. Be sure you are using the link provided to you by the agency you requested the contract through.
2. Once logged in, click on My Appt. Requests/Get Appointed.
3. The system lists your Open appointments. ****Please note, you will only be able to Discard appointment requests that were requested by you. Appointment requests created by the agency you are contracting through cannot be discarded here. Please contact the agency directly to discard appointment requests created there on your behalf.****
4. Single click on the appointment request you want to Discard, then click Add Comment.
5. Check off the box labeled Discarded, input any comments as needed, then press Save.
6. The appointment request has been Discarded. ****Please Note: The agency you requested the appointment through will still be able to see the discarded request AND any comments input.****