SureLC Release Notes - App Version 3.122.513
- Contracts can now be added manually to the Producer's Contracts Tab without going through the appointment process.
- Producer Profile -> Licenses tab -> Add new license: "Resident" checkbox was replaced with required Resident/Non-Resident radiobutton with preselection based on the chosen state and producer's resident state.
- Carrier/BGA Hierarchy schedule/appointment request hierarchy -> Strict mode: when the selected entity (a producer or a firm) has more than one agent code available for the requested carrier, the code field is not auto-completed anymore, but relevant options for selection are provided; if a code is entered that differs from all existing ones for this producer and carrier under the current BGA, a new contract record can be added with that code right from the hierarchy row.
- Producer's profile -> Scan tab: A warning dialog added for cases when a multipage document is uploaded with 10 pages or more and EU selects the "multiple documents in one file" option. (Designed to prevent inadvertent 10+ page PDF upload if unintended).
- Hierarchy schedules: new design applied to the row forms on UI.
- Appointment Request: "States and Products" step enabled for all requests with "Payment" type.
- Login to Appointment Request review: minor changes to UI.
- The warning that appeared when editing producer/firm business phone in the NIPR/FIRM tab was removed.
- Added Help button to the Explanation and Work Inbox screens.
- Producer's Appointment Requests list: "Reviewed" cell was clickable and was producing NULL values for IP address and reviewed date.
- Missing Info for appointment requests: wrong category/tab was displayed in the errors list for invalid NIPR addresses.
- Reprocessing of electronically submitted appointment requests: BGA was charged in error if appointment request was processed twice.
- Logout: Fixed issue where "Due to inactivity, your session has expired..." error appeared inappropriately.
- "Primary Carrier" feature: "Set States" filter didn't work properly for the appointment requests to the primary carrier.
- Producer profile -> "Missing Info" errors list: a category wasn't displayed for some errors.
- Forgot Password: UserID, password selection, and Next button were missing in step 2 of the forgot password workflow when producer is attached to multiple BGA.
- Forgot password: Fixed a delay after entering a confirmation code when resetting a password.
- Updated certain email templates to replace the affiliation name with the GA name when appropriate.
- Licenses Tab -> Apply for NRL: Fixed issue with long state names not fitting licenses cards.
- Firms&Institutions -> Add new Firm: Fixed bug where principal name was not displayed.
- Firms&Institutions -> Add new Firm: Firm's affiliation wasn't automatically set when the firm is added by a subagency worker.
- Created DBA templates were still being used even after the feature was disabled in Agency Setup.
- A warning message will now appear when a producer exits the appointment process prematurely.
- Producer's profile -> Fixed an issue with how some forms were being archived.
- Appointment request -> Signatures: "None" option was missing in some scenarios.
- Appointment request -> Miscellaneous step: Text input field for the explanation and Delete button were pushed beyond the viewable border if the uploaded file name was too long.
- Appointment Request initiated by producer: the appointment request was automatically discarded if the producer exited without submitting it to BGA.
- Appointment request -> Carriers list: the same carrier name was appearing twice in some cases.
- Appointment request -> Miscellaneous step: Currency fields will now accept commas and decimals.
- Appointment Request: Opening an existing appointment request that has been reviewed by the producer will automatically take you to the last step viewed.
- E&O policy request -> Profile Info step: Fixed date suggestions for the "Requested Effective Date" field.
If you have any questions, please contact us via email@example.com and we will respond as soon as possible.