How do I change the credit card on file, or add a new payment method in our SureLC account?
For ease of use you can maintain your billing information right from your SureLC account. You can add credit card or checking account information on the Billing page within your SureLC agency account. This forum explains how to:
How to Add New Payment Method:
- Login to SureLC.com as an agency Admin.
- Select the Billing page in the navigation menu to the left under Settings.
- On the General Info tab, in the auto-replenishment section select Update Payment Method.
- Select the ADD PAYMENT METHOD button.
- On the Card management page choose the type of account to add Credit Card or Bank Account.
- Enter required account info in the fields with a *. Be sure to scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page to make sure ALL of the required fields have been filled in.
- Select SAVE to add the new payment option.
- Once saved, SureLC displays the new payment option. Select the Apply button to choose the payment method.
- You'll now be returned to the general info page where the updated payment information will be shown.
How to Edit/Remove Existing Payment Method:
- Login to SureLC.com.
- Go to the Billing page.
- Next to Auto-Replenishment Payment Method, select the "Update Payment Method" button.
- Select the pencil icon to Edit the payment information. Please note when there is only one payment option the info cannot be removed until an additional payment option is added.
- Enter the updated payment information.
- Select the "SAVE" button to finish.
- Once saved, SureLC displays the previous payment method and new payment method which is selected by default. From here you can also remove the old payment option using the Trashcan icon. Select Apply to update the payment method.
- You'll now be returned to the first screen with the updated payment information.