This article covers the following topics related to the integration between SureLC and iPipeline's AgencyIntegrator (AI):
A. Phase I of data-integration between SureLC and AgencyIntegrator is one-way -- SureLC will send data to your Agency Integrator account, but not vice-versa.
B. Full details of which data-fields are sent from SureLC to Agency Integrator can be found in the PDF called "TechNote - SureLC Integration.pdf".
C. EXCEPTIONS - Appointment requests that are put into a Discarded status in SureLC will NOT be synced to Agency Integrator as of July 10th, 2017. Also, Agency Integrator does not support Property and Casualty lines of business, so those licenses will not be synced from SureLC to AI.
SuranceBay will charge your agency the amounts listed for this data-integration. iPipeline will not charge you separately for this integration. The producer quantity count is the total quantity of Active producers you have in your SureLC account.
- 0-250 producers = $50/mo.
- 251-999 producers = $100/mo.
- 1000+ producers = $150/mo.
Money Back Guarantee - You are required to pay the fees described above to start the integration. However, if you are not satisfied in the first 30 days of use, simply let SuranceBay know and we will turn off the integration and refund the money paid.
Follow these steps to enable the integration:
- Your agency must submit a request to enable the integration to email@example.com. The request must specify the name and email address of the person from your agency who will be electronically signing the Statement of Work (SOW).
- Upon receipt of this request, SuranceBay will send the SOW requesting an e-signature via DocuSign.
- Once we receive the executed copy of the SOW it typically takes 2-3 business days to enable the integration. You will receive a response back from our Support team letting you know when the integration is active.
Comment below, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at 877-264-6888.