IMPORTANT: At this time, SureLC is not supported on iPhones, iPads, or Android phones and tablets.
The minimum software requirements needed to use SureLC, are:
Operating System: OS X v10.9+
Operating System: 7, 8, 10
Transport Layer Security (TLS) 1.2 support: For a full guide to ensure you are setup correctly, please Click Here
Other Program Requirements:
All Desktop Users:
- Adobe Air - Adobe Air is automatically installed along with SureLC from THIS LINK. You can also install Adobe Air directly from Adobe's website.
- Adobe Acrobat 9.5 or later, or Adobe Reader 9.3 or later.
All Web Users:
Since the web version is a FLASH based program, you need either:
- Google Chrome since FLASH is embedded in Chrome, CLICK HERE to install Google Chrome.
- For other web browsers install/enable Adobe Flash.
macOS Web Users:
- Firefox is not currently supported. Safari, Chrome, Opera, or Brave are supported.
If FLASH is installed and you are having an issue, please CLICK HERE for any assistance with the web version of SureLC.
SureLC was designed for a monitor with a minimum resolution of 1280 x 800. You can use a higher resolution if you desire.
Click the following links to find directions about changing your monitor resolution.
Remember that adjusting the screen resolution also changes the size of other programs you use.
Internet Connection Speed:
Users should have a minimum of 5 Mbps download speed and 3 Mbps upload speed. Visit www.speedtest.net to test your connection speed.
For further assistance, email SuranceBay at email@example.com or call at 877-264-6888.