At this time, only Agency Workers have the ability to manually add a license to a producers profile. Producers do not have this functionality. When logged into their profile, they will not see the Add button on their Licenses Tab.
Infrequently, you may need to manually add state license information to either a producer's profile or a business entity's profile. Review our posting on How Often is License Information Updated from NIPR to SureLC.
SuranceBay realizes that from a timing standpoint that you may not be able to wait for updates from NIPR to SureLC. Use the following steps to manually update license information in SureLC.
From the producer's Licenses tab, click Add.
- Enter required information (indicated with asterisks).
- Upload a copy of the state's license for the producer. If you have already uploaded the license to the producers Scan Tab, it will already show under Uploaded State Licenses.
- CLICK HERE for information on how to obtain a license copy.
- The uploaded License record is populated on the left side of the screen.
- Select LINK.
- Select APPLY at the top of the page.
Repeat steps 1 - 3 for each state license you are adding manually to the producer's SureLC record.
After following the steps above, you can process appointment requests for the producer for the newly entered states with your carrier partners.
If you need to manually update a Business Entity's License Records, follow steps 1- 3 but selecting Firms & Institutions instead of Info & Appointments.