|Click Here to see which carriers have officially approved this course.|
How to access SuranceBay's AML course
To help you maintain your requirements to contract with carriers, SuranceBay offers a free anti-money laundering (AML) course to all producers with a SureLC profile. It's easy to do by following the steps below!
To Take This Course:
- Go to your agency's SureLC login page and enter your credentials to access your profile.
- Using the navigation menu select CE & Training.
- In the the Anti-Money Laundering section select the Start Training button.
4. Select the SuranceBay, LLC option.
5. From here you can choose to review the course preparation information either online or offline by downloading the pdf. After becoming familiar with the exam prep information Select Test to take the 15 minute exam.
6. If you pass the course, an option to download the certificate is available.
7. The certificate is also automatically placed in your SureLC profile on the CE & Training tab and the
profile documents tab.
In the event that you do not pass the course, you can start it again from the Training tab when you are ready.
Which carriers have officially approved this course?
The carriers listed below have formally approved SuranceBay's Anti-Money Laundering course to satisfy their producer AML training requirement. It is important to note that the list below does not include every carrier who will accept SuranceBay's free AML course. There are many carriers who do not have a preferred provider list and will therefore accept AML training from any provider.
- American Amicable Life Ins Co Of Texas
- American Equity
- American Life & Security Corp (ALSC)
- American National
- Americo Financial Life And Annuity
- Banner Life / William Penn
- Brighthouse Financial
- Cincinnati Life Ins Co
- Columbus Life
- Forethought Life
- Gerber Life Ins Co
- Great American
- IA American Life Insurance Company
- Integrity Life Insurance
- John Hancock
- Lafayette Life
- Lincoln Financial Group
- National Guardian Life
- North American
- Occidental Life Ins Co Of North Carolina
- Oxford Life
- Pacific Life
- Pioneer American Insurance Company
- Pioneer Security Life Ins Co
- Reliant Standard
- SBLI Savings Bank Life Of Massachusetts
- Securian / Minnesota Life
- Securico Life
- Sons of Norway
- Thrivent Financial
If you have any questions, please contact us via email@example.com and we will respond as soon as possible.